Strategies for the Top Microsoft Office Applications
Are you searching for ways to improve your efficiency and save time with your everyday responsibilities in the law office? This insightful course will dive into the elements of Microsoft Word and Excel that can help you. Learn tips and tricks to customize and format settings, files, and spreadsheets with ease. Don't miss this opportunity to take your Microsoft Word and Excel skills to the next level - register today!
- Learn effective ways to use Microsoft Word to help you achieve your goals in the office.
- Take a closer look at features in Microsoft Word that will help you become a power user.
- Explore organization and formatting tips and tricks for Microsoft Excel.
- Discuss high-level features to use in your spreadsheets that will make your life easier.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to maximize their use of MS Word and Excel. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Strategies for Using Microsoft Word to Achieve Your Goals in the Law Office
- Becoming a Power User with Microsoft Word
- Unleashing the Power of MS Excel for the Law Office
- Advanced Excel Features to Use in Your Spreadsheet
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty credits