Tackle Top Issues Faced in Real Estate Closings
Are you prepared to handle some of the top challenges faced by paralegals in real estate closings? This insightful course will dive into the initial complications faced in maintaining due diligence - then guide you through effective ways to spot red flags in common real estate documents and much more. Make sure your next real estate closing runs smoothly by avoiding and troubleshooting some of the most common issues in real estate closing - register today!
- Discuss snags that occur in real estate transaction due diligence and how to avoid them.
- Explore potential issues to identify while reviewing surveys, plats, historical records, legal descriptions and title insurance.
- Learn what items need to be carefully addressed while marking up the title commitment.
- Examine challenges paralegals face in real estate closings and how to resolve them.
- Take a closer look at potential issues that need to be addressed in the formation of an LLC to purchase real estate.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to navigate through challenges faced in real estate closings. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Due Diligence Complications in Real Estate Transactions
- Spotting Red Flags in Surveys, Plats, Historical Records, Legal Descriptions and Title Insurance
- Marking Up the Title Commitment
- Real Estate Closing Challenges
- Forming an LLC to Purchase Real Estate
- Ethics for Real Estate Paralegals
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits