Tackle the Most Difficult Corporate Challenges
There are a variety of challenges faced by corporate paralegals - are you prepared to confront each challenge head on? From preparing corporate formation documents, managing and maintaining essential records, ensuring due diligence and managing trademarks and patents; this course provides the tools you need to succeed - register today!
- Explore challenges faced while drafting formation documents and how to overcome them.
- Learn how to successfully manage communication among directors and officers.
- Discuss how to avoid future problems by adhering to recordkeeping guidelines.
- Make sure the appropriate consideration is given to every detail in important business transactions.
- Review the ins and outs of trademarks and patents to ensure no stones are left unturned.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the knowledge they need to effectively handle corporate paralegal responsibilities. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Challenges in Drafting Corporate Formation Documents
- Safeguarding Effective Communication
- Recordkeeping Roadblocks
- Ensuring Due Diligence for Business Transactions
- Managing the Challenges With Trademarks and Patents
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty credits