Your Guide to Social Media and Phone Subpoenas
Do you know which direction to turn once you've determined that social media and phone records need to be subpoenaed? Join our experienced faculty as they guide you through how to navigate the subpoena process while managing the expenses and handling potential issues that may arise with out-of-state subpoenas. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to put together effective subpoenas for social media and phone records - register today!
- Discuss the pertinent rules and regulations surrounding subpoenas for social media and phone records.
- Understand how to effectively work with phone companies while requesting information.
- Review sample subpoenas and learn effective language to use in your subpoenas.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course provides best practices for handling subpoenas for social media and phone records. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Applicable Rules and Regulations
- How To Subpoena Records From Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working With and Subpoenaing Records from Phone Companies
- Managing Cost and Nonproduction Issues
- Issuing In-State vs. Out-Of-State Subpoenas
- Sample Subpoenas
Continuing Education Credit
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty credits