Fundamentals, Updates, Corporate Governance and Minute Book Documentation
Are you caught up with the latest corporate governance laws, rules and best practices? Do you know how to excel at supporting corporate governance matters? Our seasoned faculty will provide you with real-world insights on record keeping, tracking, filing and preparing all necessary documentation to keep everything running smoothly. Enhance your skillset - register today!
- Understand corporate governance fundamentals and your role as a paralegal.
- Uncover ways to ensure directors and officers fulfill their responsibilities and duties.
- Pick up tips for drafting bylaws and policies - with samples for reference.
- Learn how to prepare governmental filings, notices, proxies, minutes, consents, resolutions and more.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will allow attendees to effectively support corporate governance matters. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Corporate Governance Fundamentals and Updates for Paralegals
- Ensuring Best Practices: Actions, Legal Responsibilities and Duties (with Checklists for Paralegals)
- Drafting Bylaws and Policies: Practical Tips and Examples
- Meetings, Minutes and Resolutions - How-to's, Tips and Sample Forms
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now