Purchase and Sales, Due Diligence, Title and Survey Review, Closing Document Preparation
Do you know how to review title work and surveys? Do you know how to effectively assist with due diligence activities? How do your real estate document preparation skills stack up? This practical boot camp is designed to teach you the key skills that every paralegal must know in order to assist with matters involving real property. Don't miss this fast-paced, information-packed program - register today!
- Delve into the purchase and sale process and the paralegal's role.
- Learn what to look for when reviewing title, legal descriptions and surveys.
- Understand the different types of deeds, when they are used and why.
- Find out how to coordinate closings and prepare closing documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees practical skills for real estate responsibilities. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate - From LOI to Contract Execution
- Due Diligence for Real Estate Transactions
- Reviewing Title, Title Commitments and Surveys
- Real Estate Closings: The Paralegal's Role
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now