Obtain Practical Tips You Can Start Using Right Away
Are you looking for effective ways to prepare medical expense itemizations? Do you wish to improve your medical chronologies and summary memorandum? Our knowledgeable faculty will provide you with tips and tricks that will save time and assist you, your attorney and clients in getting an accurate picture of the case. Register today!
- Find out how to effectively organize medical records.
- Gain tips for tracking numerous medical records/bills and preparing expense itemizations.
- Learn how to create more detailed medical chronologies and summaries.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively prepare medical expense itemizations, chronologies and summary memorandum. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Pointers on Organizing Medical Records
- Tracking and Reviewing Medical Records and Bills
- Preparing Medical Expense Itemizations
- Creating Detailed Medical Chronologies and Summaries
- Tips and Tricks for Enhancing Medical Chronologies and Summaries
- Example Summaries for Different Injuries
- Red Flags to Watch for When Reviewing Medical Bills and Chronologies
- Sample Medical Notebook Review
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now