Conduct a Thorough Investigation in Divorce Cases
Do you know all the tips and tricks for ferreting out any undisclosed assets or debt in divorce? Are you looking for practical insights in decrypting complex tax returns and other financial documents? How do your e-discovery skills stack up? Our experienced faculty will teach you time-tested and innovative methods for identifying, locating and obtaining case-supporting evidence. Leave no stone unturned - register today!
- Overlook nothing - learn how to effectively request and obtain all necessary information and documents.
- Find a treasure trove of information in a sample tax return and other key documents.
- Build your e-discovery skills: know what to look for, where to find it, and how to obtain it.
- Keep it together - obtain practical tips for organizing documents in the discovery process.
- Take away sample checklists, discovery requests and other essential documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively navigate the discovery process in divorce. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Drafting Discovery Requests and Responses
- E-Discovery: Social Media, Smartphone Evidence and More
- What Individual Tax Returns Can Show You (Walkthrough of Sample)
- Reviewing Bank Statements, Paystubs and Other Key Documents
- Locating Undisclosed Assets: Tips and Techniques
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now