Pave Your Attorney's Way for a Successful Trial
Maximize your effectiveness during federal trial preparation! Our knowledgeable faculty will teach you how to best help your attorney every step of the way. From preparing filings, well-organized trial notebooks and visuals to assisting in the courtroom, gain the skills you need to maximize your attorney's chances of winning. Register today!
- Receive a practical refresher on the federal rules you need to know, including recent changes.
- Find out how to troubleshoot logistics issues.
- Get tips for preparing exhibits, exhibit lists, witness lists, subpoenas, motions, briefs and more.
- Prepare a comprehensive, well-organized trial notebook that will serve as a perfect reference tool for your attorney.
- Discover how to best help your attorney at trial with effective note taking and coordinating witnesses and exhibits.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide the necessary skills for attendees to effectively assist with federal trial preparation. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Getting Started
- Filings and Trial Materials
- Trial Notebooks and Visuals
- Federal Court Trial: What to Expect and How You Can Help
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now