Keep Well-Organized and Maintained Minute Books and Company Records
Creating and maintaining minute books is essential to keeping businesses in good standing and preserving the personal liability shield. Do you know all the best practices for keeping proper record books? In this program, our seasoned faculty will teach you the essentials of keeping well-organized and accurate minute books in order to eliminate the potential for problems. Build your knowledge and receive tips you can put to use right away - register today!
- Explore the nuances of corporate record books, LLC books and partnership books.
- Learn how to produce proper records of board decision-making.
- Know what to keep an eye out for when reviewing a record book.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the knowledge they need to maintain business records and keep minutes. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- What is a Corporate Record Book?
- Differences between Corporation, Limited Liability Company, and Partnership Record Books
- What is Included in a Corporate Record Book
- What is Included in a Limited Liability Company Book
- What is Included in a Partnership Book
- Maintaining Record Books/Compliance
- What to Look for When Reviewing a Record Book
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now