Paralegal's Essential Guide to Electronic Evidence
Social media, smartphone and email evidence can play a key role in the outcome of a case. Do you know what information you can gather and where to look to find the critical details hidden within these electronic devices? Join our established faculty as they provide you with the fundamental aspects of preservation and spoliation, investigating and retrieving key evidence, and successfully gathering information from other parties. Order today!
- Explore key preservation and spoliation considerations paralegals need to know.
- Discuss what information may be obtained via social media, smartphones and email (and where to find it).
- Examine ways to effectively request and obtain evidence from other parties.
- Learn what metadata is, what it can show you, and how to scrub or produce it.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will guide attendees through key social media, smartphone and email evidence fundamentals. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Preservation and Spoliation Considerations Paralegals Need to Know
- What to Look for, Where to Find it, What to do With it
- Requesting Evidence From Other Parties
- Metadata Explained
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now