Increase Your Effectiveness with Superior Discovery Management Skills
Conscientious, thorough discovery is the foundation for a good case - and you play an important role in this phase of the trial process. Are you confident in your ability to draft proper interrogatories and requests for production? Do you know how best to organize documents and avoid spoliation? If you're interested in taking your discovery management skills to the next level, join us for an in-depth look at this important phase of the process. Register today!
- Get proven strategies for making and responding to discovery requests.
- Identify critical elements to review when you receive discovery from the other side.
- Learn how to use technology and a discovery management system to enhance your organizational efficiency.
- Examine issues unique to e-discovery management.
- Address important ethical issues and maintain the integrity of your profession.
- Save your firm time and money by anticipating problems and circumventing them with best practices.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to effectively manage the discovery process. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Making and Responding to Discovery Requests
- Building an Efficient Discovery Management System
- Document Review and Analysis
- Managing E-Discovery
- Discovery Problem Solving - Circumventing Snags in the Process
- Ethical Issues in Document Management
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now