Efficiently Manage Real Estate Closings from Start to Finish
When you're assisting with a real estate closing, you need to coordinate title examinations, lending documents, and more. With this comprehensive course by distinguished speakers, you'll learn how to oversee land use issues, record closing documents, and perfect a lien with the UCC. Make sure your next real estate closing runs smoothly for your attorney and the client. Register today!
- Learn how to resolve common title problems.
- Find out what to look for when reviewing a survey.
- Make sure you get your attorney all of the necessary affidavits.
- Prepare to obtain a certificate of good standing.
- Come away with tips for conducting a smooth closing.
- Avoid unauthorized practice of law when drafting legal documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to assist their attorney with real estate closings. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Title Work for Real Estate Closings
- Managing Land Use
- Closing Documents for Lender/Borrower
- Closing Documents for Buyer/Seller
- Closing and Follow-Up
- Ethics for Real Estate Paralegals
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now