Confidentially and Ethically Maintain Email Correspondence
Taking the necessary precautions when using, storing and deleting email is essential. Do you know the best practices for avoiding inadvertent mistakes - as well as what steps to take when problems arise? This insightful course will take you through ethical pitfalls and challenges of using email - and teach you how to become more effective in email communications. Get up to speed on protecting confidentiality and guarding privacy in email - register today!
- Identify pitfalls to avoid when communicating with clients via email.
- Find out how to properly secure email communications accessed on smartphones and computers.
- Discuss effective ways to promptly communicate and manage correspondence.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to confidently avoid ethical pitfalls when handling emails. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Ethics and Email: Confidentiality, Privacy and Competency
- What You Don't Know... Email Pitfalls and Useful Functions
- Inadvertent Disclosures/Other Email Mistakes - Preventing and Correcting
- Securing Email Accessed on Smartphones and Computers
- Subjects to Never Discuss Over Email
- Reasonable Communication - Communicating Promptly and Managing Correspondence
- Email Retention, Storage and Preservation
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now