Paralegal Tools for the Paperless Law Firm
When your firm decides to implement paperless procedures, do you have the knowledge to take the lead? With this focused course, you'll get practical strategies for managing digital conversion and working with electronic documents. Our experienced faculty will show you how to integrate paperless processes into your daily routines. Register today!
- Make sure your office has the right equipment to handle their paperless tasks.
- Learn how to create effective workflow for scanning and organizing incoming paper.
- Protect office electronic data with security solutions that work for you.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively handle the paralegal duties associated with paperless law firm practices. Those who should attend include
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- What You Need to Get Started
- Easy and Effective Digital Conversion Strategies
- Data Storage and Management
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now