Never Miss a Deadline and Smoothly Manage Your Firm's Calendar
Keep the law office running smoothly and avoid malpractice risks with effective calendaring practices. Our experienced faculty will help you navigate court deadline trouble areas and pitfalls, provide tips on calendaring specific events and much more. Be more confident and organized in calendaring - register today!
- Delve into court deadline calculation pitfalls and learn how to avoid them.
- Obtain tips and tricks for utilizing Outlook and other programs for calendaring.
- Discover how to streamline your calendar and improve your calendaring practices.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to expertly handle the paralegal duties associated with calendaring. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Calculating Court Deadlines: Trouble Areas and Traps
- Triggers and Non-Traditional Triggers
- Pointers on Calendaring Hard Deadlines, Ticklers, Appointments, Reminders, Etc.
- Using Outlook and Other Programs for Calendaring: Tips and Tricks
- How to Streamline Your Calendar/Be More Organized in Calendaring
- Synchronizing Calendars
- Billing and Time Management
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now