Obtain Killer Tips for Managing and Organizing Files, Discovery Documents, Exhibits and More
Do you know the best methods for managing electronic documents so they're easy to find and readily accessible for trial prep or trial? Are you looking for faster, more efficient ways of indexing/bating documents? In this program, seasoned faculty will provide you with tips, tricks and useful resources for managing paper and electronic documents throughout the litigation process. Come away with powerful organizational strategies and enhance your productivity - register today!
- Uncover scanning tips for the paperless office and organization methods for scanned documents.
- Obtain insights on storing on formal databases, the cloud or your PC for effortless access later on.
- Explore best practices for managing discovery requests and responses.
- Pick up pointers for bates-stamping, redaction and indexing of documents.
- Delve into Microsoft OneNote and other programs/software for document management.
- Learn how to best prepare exhibits, exhibit lists, witness lists, trial binders and audio/video for court.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the skills and tools they need to effectively manage litigation documents. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Electronic Document Management and Storage
- Organizing, Indexing and Maintaining Case File Documents
- Discovery Document Management
- Litigation Document Management Programs and Software
- Trial Exhibits; Exhibit and Witness Lists
- Organizing Trial Binders/Notebooks
- Legal Ethics
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now