Discovery Updates, Requests and Responses, Subpoenas, Tax Returns, Social Media and More
Do you know all the tips and tricks for ferreting out any undisclosed assets or debt in divorce? Are you looking for practical insights on reading tax returns, paystubs and other financial documents? How do your e-discovery skills stack up? Our experienced faculty will teach you time-tested and innovative skills for locating, obtaining and reviewing case-supporting evidence. Don't miss this opportunity - register today!
- Get up to date with the latest changes discovery laws and rules.
- Find out how to properly leverage discovery requests, objections and responses in divorce litigation.
- Learn how to subpoena bank records, cellphone records and other key documents.
- Uncover a treasure trove of information in individual and business tax returns.
- Build your e-discovery skills: know what to look for, where to find it, and how to obtain it.
- Pick up tips, tools and techniques for finding people and undisclosed income/assets.
- Gain insights on finding and working with resources and experts in divorce cases.
- Keep it together - obtain practical tips for organizing discovery documents.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees how to effectively navigate the discovery process in divorce. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- New Discovery Laws, Rules and Procedures You Need to Know
- Discovery Requests, Objections and Responses in Divorce Litigation
- Subpoenas to Appear and to Produce in Divorce Litigation
- Discovery of Social Media, Smartphone, Text, Email and Other Electronic Evidence
- Reading Tax Returns, Bank Statements, Paystubs and Other Financial Documents
- Locating People, Hidden Income and Assets: Tips, Tools and Techniques
- Resources and Experts in Divorce Cases
- Ethics and Discovery
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now