Pick Up Best Practices and Paralegal Pointers
Are you up to date with the latest social media developments? Do you know how to conduct effective social media investigations? How do your social media discovery skills stack up? Our seasoned faculty will provide you with practical how-to's and nifty tips for handling social media in and outside of litigation. Enhance your skills - register today!
- Avoid hazards when investigating social media and handling evidence.
- Find out how to effectively request social media.
- Learn best practices for producing social media.
- Discover how to assist attorneys with authentication and admissibility hurdles.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will allow attendees to better handle social media investigations, discovery and evidentiary issues. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Key Laws, Rules, Case Law, Developments
- Social Media as an Investigative Tool - What to Look for, Where to Find it (and Privacy Pitfalls)
- Preserving Social Media and Avoiding Spoliation Traps
- Drafting Social Media Discovery Requests and Responses
- Production of Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and More: Special Tips
- Social Media Metadata; Authentication and Admissibility Issues
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now