Estate Planning Insights for Paralegals
Are you prepared to perform each of your estate planning duties confidently and efficiently? Gain the strategies necessary for handling the estate from beginning to end with insights from an experienced paralegal on drafting trusts, wills, and powers of attorney. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your organizational strategies in estate planning - register today!
- Review common errors paralegals make in estate planning - and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to gather and organize the information your attorney needs to prepare an estate plan.
- Ensure key provision aren't left out when drafting wills.
- Discuss how and why to draft different types of trusts.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give paralegals the knowledge they need to handle duties arising in the estate planning practice. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- The Estate Planning Process: A Practical Refresher
- Client Interview; Gathering/Reviewing Key Information
- Calculating and Minimizing Tax Impacts in Estate Planning - Quick Tips
- Drafting Wills for Attorney Review
- Types of Trusts and How to Draft Them for Attorney Review
- Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, and Disposition of Remains
- Top 10 Mistakes Paralegals Make in Estate Planning
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now