Take Your Litigation Case Management Skills to the Next Level
In the midst of the chaos that characterizes many litigation cases, paralegals are the ones who hold it all together. If you already have solid knowledge and experience in litigation but would like to expand your abilities, this is the course for you. Our experienced faculty will show you how to streamline case organization procedures so you can meet your deadlines with ease. Keep the process on track with file management and case development skills; efficiently handle the vast array of discovery findings to achieve better information management; facilitate effortless teamwork and much more. Take your litigation skills to the next level - enroll today!
- Protect client confidentiality by adhering to privilege guidelines.
- Keep workflow moving efficiently using case outlines and checklists.
- Respond knowledgeably to requests for disclosure and production.
- Coordinate documents and their intended uses by creating "smart" databases.
- Create clear, professional documents when corresponding with clients.
- Spearhead trial preparation efforts using your case management strategies as a foundation.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will provide case management best practices attendees can put to work immediately. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Implementing Structured Management Procedures
- File Management and Case Development
- Information Management in the Discovery Phase
- Document Control and Litigation Support
- People Management
- How Experienced Paralegals Use Case Management Strategies to Prepare for Trial
- Ethical Issues in Litigation
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now