Gain the Skills Necessary for Successful Client Management
Are you confident you have the skills necessary to successfully work with clients? Don't make mistakes that jeopardize valuable client relationships. Gain a firm foundation of the fundamentals for client management with practical tips for interviewing clients, day-to-day communication and responses and much more. Don't miss this chance to enhance your client management skills - register today!
- Review the essential elements for conducting a smooth client interview.
- Gain valuable insight on effective communication strategies for email, phone calls and more.
- Understand how to navigate through the challenges of handling a difficult client.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course will teach attendees best practices and tools for client management. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- How to Interview Clients
- Managing Expectations
- Client Communication Tips: Email, Phone Etiquette, and More
- Scheduling Meetings
- Obtaining Client Acknowledgement, Consent, Waivers
- Responding to Client Requests
- Unique Challenges of Working With a Business Client
- Dealing With Difficult Clients
- Handling Client Complaints - When to Involve the Attorney
- Invoicing and Collecting Attorney Fees
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now