Practical Tips, Tricks and Pitfalls - From Collection to Presentation
Are you up to date with the latest changes impacting discovery and evidence? Are you utilizing all the current best practices in discovery requests, discovery production, evidence handling, authentication, preparation and more? Don't miss this opportunity for up-to-date, street-smart strategies for gathering, analyzing and managing evidence - register today!
- Brush up on the newest FRCP and FRE rule changes, their implications and applications in practice.
- Draft better discovery requests and responses and obtain practical tips for production and review.
- Learn current best practices for handling and storing evidence to prevent spoliation.
- Pick up pointers on exhibit and evidence presentation.
- Work effectively with experts and learn how to best manage expert reports.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to teach attendees useful tips and the latest best practices for discovery and evidence management. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- FRCP and FRE Rules Changes: What Paralegals Need to Know
- Optimizing Discovery: Practical Tips
- Evidence Handling and Storage: How to Prevent Spoliation
- Evidence Authentication, Exhibits and Courtroom Presentation Prep
- Specific Tips for Handling Experts and Expert Reports
- Mistakes that Jeopardize Admissibility
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 3.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 3.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 3.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 3.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 3.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 3.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 3.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 3.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 3.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 3.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 3.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 3.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now