Get Up to Speed with Changes to Discovery, E-Discovery, ESI
The FRCP changes have had significant impacts on discovery law. Are you up to speed with the new rules and latest case law? This in-depth program will provide you with practical instruction for handling the impacts of the new FRCP on key paralegal tasks - from new deadlines to ESI preservation, discovery requests, responses, production and more. Keep your knowledge and skills sharpened - register today!
- Delve into the new rule changes and their practical implications for paralegals.
- Find out how to keep on top of the new, expedited deadlines.
- Get up to speed with changes to ESI preservation standards.
- Apply the proportionality standard when drafting discovery requests.
- Gain best practices for discovery production and responses under the new rules.
- Maintain ethical standards during the discovery process.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to teach attendees how to effectively apply the new FRCP. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- Deadlines, Timing, Efficiency, Cooperation & Collaboration: Rule 16 and More
- The Paralegal's New Role in the Discovery Process
- Preservation ESI: How to Avoid New Sanctions
- Drafting Discovery Requests Under the New Proportionality Standards
- Production Under the New Rules: What Paralegals Need to Know
- Drafting Responses to Discovery
- Ethical Considerations for Paralegals
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 6.00 *
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 6.00 *
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 6.00 *
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 6.00 *
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 6.00 *
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 6.00 *
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 6.00 *
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 6.00 *
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 6.00 *
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 6.00 *
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 6.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 6.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now