Uncover Real-World Applications and Implications of the New Codes
The conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 has brought with it significant changes in lien resolution, MSP requirements and more. Are you handling these changes in the most effective way possible? Join us as seasoned legal nurse consultant faculty boils down the ICD-10 code changes into its key elements and provides you with practical pointers for handling the impacts on the legal realm. Enhance your understanding - register today!
- Gain a practical overview of the new ICD-10 codes and how they impact cases.
- Understand what the new ICD-10 codes mean for handling and reviewing medical records.
- Obtain tips and resources for deciphering the new codes.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to give attendees the knowledge they need to navigate the new ICD-10 codes. Those who should attend include:
- Legal Technicians
- Legal Assistants
- Legal Support Staff
- New ICD-10 Codes... New CMS, Medicare and MSP Requirements!
- Navigating the Challenges of ICD-9 to ICD-10 Transition: A Paralegal's Guide
- Working with the New Codes: Tips and Tricks for Paralegals
Continuing Education Credits
California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal: 1.00
DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program – DPA Delaware Certified Paralegal Program: 1.00
Florida Registered Paralegal Program – Florida Registered Paralegal: 1.00
Indiana Paralegal CLE – Indiana Paralegal CLE: 1.00
Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals – Montana CLE Credit for Paralegals: 1.00
National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. – NALA: 1.00
National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. – NFPA: 1.00
North Carolina State Bar Board of Paralegal Certification – North Carolina Continuing Paralegal Education: 1.00
Ohio Certified Paralegals – Ohio Certified Paralegals: 1.00
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico – Paralegal Division of the State Bar of New Mexico: 1.00
TBLS Paralegal Certification – TBLS Paralegal Certification: 1.00 *
Washington State Paralegal Association – Washington State Paralegal Association: 1.00
* denotes specialty creditsRegister Now