Job Title: Paralegal – Employment, Litigation, & Procurement Support
Provide comprehensive legal support in the areas of employment, litigation, and procurement across all Slalom, LLC divisions. Based in Seattle.
- Work directly with legal team members and other internal leaders to research and analyze laws and investigate issues
- Assist in the preparation of legal documents to support internal and external clients
- Provide legal support for all divisions across all geographies
- Maintain a file system for legal documents and provide administrative support
- Manage the administrative process of incoming legal requests
- Provide transactional and litigation support to internal personnel and outside counsel
- Provide support for complex projects and communications across various cross-departmental company functions
- Draft and negotiate agreements, amendments, addenda, and other documents to new and existing vendor contracts
- Provide front-line legal support to Human Resource business partners and recruiters
- Train business groups on relevant legal issues, policies, and processes
- Other duties as needed.
- 4+ years of Paralegal experience
- Transactional experience in sophisticated legal environments, with an emphasis in employment law, litigation support, and/or supporting an in-house procurement team
- Strong analytical skills and problems solving ability
- Quality work product
- High degree of professionalism with demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
- Initiative and ability to be proactive and take calculated risks within defined boundaries
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to legal issues, balancing legal risks against business interests
- Dependability and accountability
- Strong results orientation with a dedicated client focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong collaborator
- Process-oriented with the ability and desire to find efficiencies, suggest and implement improvements.
- Interest in working on non-traditional legal projects and initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Paralegal Certificate
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Aaron L. Beck
Talent Acquisition Manager, Global Services
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2018
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2017
Puget Sound Business Journal WA Best Workplace 2018