The Seattle office of Cozen O’Connor is currently seeking an experienced Patent Prosecution Paralegal, able to assist the supervising attorneys with the management of large, foreign patent portfolios. Strong writing and communication skills required, as well as strong attention to detail and ability to take ownership of large docket. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel) required. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- File PCT applications
- Prepare filing instructions to foreign associates for filing of foreign patent applications
- Assist the supervising attorneys to ensure that all docket dates and all related patent deadlines are met
- Correspond with foreign counsel and clients
- Assist in updating the docketing system
- Prepare foreign filing cost estimates
- Legalization of documents
- Prepare status reports
- Domestic and international patent research, prosecution and maintenance
- Manage annuity deadlines
- Prepare patent filing documents and assignments
- Timely filing of all correspondence in the document management system
- Additional projects and tasks as assigned
Interested candidates can apply to:
Cozen O’Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, or any unlawful factor.