Todd Bowers & Associates is offering an opportunity to join a high performing, Fortune 50 in-house legal team that provides legal counsel to a variety of business units across the enterprise. Our Law Department employees are challenged, guided, and empowered. As a community, we help one another grow professionally and personally. It's part of who we are and have been since 1922.
Paralegal - req10997
Todd Bowers & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm insurance companies, is seeking a paralegal to join the Seattle, WA office. We hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting two attorneys with discovery, medical record collection, witness disclosure, expert witness preparation, and pre-trial motions in first and third party insurance defense cases. The most qualified candidates will have the ability to work independently, prioritize workload, multi-task in a fast paced environment, and communicate effectively. Paralegal certificate or paralegal education is a plus.
We Are Looking for Candidates With
- Paralegal degree and/or paralegal education
- 2 years of civil litigation experience in personal injury cases
- Working knowledge of Washington Civil Rules of Procedure and Rules of Evidence
- Strong computer skills and experience working in an electronic/digital environment
What You Can Expect
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process.
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
What's In It For You
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401(k) Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!( https://www.statefarm.com/careers/become-an-employee/employee-benefits)
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here to help life go right®
Come join our passionate team!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jdfwv36xjk9gbghj