Paralegal – National Litigation Firm – Seattle, WA
National law firm seeks a full-time paralegal located in their Seattle, WA office. Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience and must be extremely organized and self-motivated. Paralegal will primarily handle retention of experts and pre-trial preparation, assist with summarizing large volumes of documents and medical records, and provide assistance with discovery work up. Knowledge of Word and Excel required. Must possess paralegal certificate.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to respond timely and effectively in a team atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task independently
- High level of computer competency, in the complete Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, iManage document file system, e-Copy, PDF conversion.
- Requires the ability to work 40 Hours a week M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.