PARALEGAL needed to assist established estate planning, probate and trust administration practice in Bellevue, Washington. Strong organization, writing and editing skills are essential. People skills, problem-solving ability, commitment to continuous improvement, and flexibility are also helpful. This is an opportunity to grow your career with a small close-knit firm committed to long-term employment. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We offer medical and dental benefits and a 401(k) matching program.
- Prepare initial drafts of wills, powers of attorney and other legal documents under the supervision of an attorney;
- Proofread drafts and correspondence;
- Prepare final presentation of client documents;
- Maintain status list for client documents;
- Maintain record of time spent on client and other matters;
- Organize and maintain client files and records.
- Bachelor’s degree required (special consideration will be given to degrees in English or other liberal arts degrees)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Please send your cover letter, resume and a writing sample to Hans Haneberg (email@example.com) (you can include your writing sample at the end of your cover letter in the space provided).COVER LETTER REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION