Job Description: In-House Paralegal, Anacortes, WA
Job Number # 2019-04
LAVLE USA, Inc. is a joint venture company that combines advanced energy storage technologies from Japan’s 3DOM with best in class, established and trusted architecture engineering with systems integration services from Ockerman Automation for use in marine, renewable energy, and other industrial applications. LAVLE’s next generation energy storage technology is creating possibilities for new applications with safe, reliable electrification solutions for use in many sectors that have been limited by the capacities of energy storage technology. Headquartered in the picturesque maritime center of Anacortes, Washington, LAVLE is committed to providing solutions that preserve our environment.For more information, visit lavle.com. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
LAVLE is seeking a full-time Paralegal to assist with legal and business matters at the direction of its General Counsel. The position requires a high degree of discretion. Highly developed organizational, written and verbal communication skills will be valued as essential qualities of the incumbent. This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to grow with this exciting company.
- Day to day office support of General Counsel.
- Records retention management, document storage, contract management, organizational assistance, litigation support, assistance in supporting/managing outside counsel as directed.
- alendar tracking, travel arrangement assistance, and assistance in establishing deliverables, timelines of the General Counsel’s office.
- Assist in legal research, writing, editing and the drafting of correspondence and legal documents.
- Assist in invoicing, payment of vendors, expense tracking for the General Counsel’s office, and general administrative tasks in other areas as may be needed.
- Assist in corporate compliance functions.