AGC Biologicsis a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
TheCorporate Paralegalwill support AGC Biologics in connection with a variety of legal matters and work with members of the Legal and the senior management team. The selected candidate will interact with all levels of colleagues, including management, peers and subordinates, on a variety of business assignments.
- Negotiate, draft and finalize various agreements and other documents in connection with contract arrangements of each such transaction to bring to closure, including managing related filings and mailings.
- Work with members of the applicable business teams to manage contract deliverables, and assist with special projects and enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Assist with a wide-variety of administrative issues that directly impact the Legal Department, including information gathering and management.
- Provide contract negotiation and drafting support for standard corporate agreements, such as non-disclosure, independent contractor agreements, and vendor agreements.
- Responsible for internal Legal Department filing system to ensure proper indexing and filing of legal documents, including maintenance of corporate minutes, compliance management and reporting books and records.
- Understanding and experience of corporate law departments.
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to act independently and exercise sound judgment.
- Must have the ability to independently assess legal and business risks and advise key stakeholders and internal lawyers accordingly.
- Must be able to manage and coordinate a high volume of projects and other matters in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of thinking independently and creatively, and have the ability to analyze and strategize as to a business issue(s), and understand, communicate and execute the necessary steps to solve the problem(s).
- Must provide a high level of customer service and responsiveness.
- Experience negotiating, drafting and reviewing transnational agreements.
- 3+ years of relevant paralegal experience either in a law firm or in-house corporate setting.
- Paralegal Certification preferred.
Link to application posting:
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. EOE