Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
Emery Reddy, PLLC
Emery Reddy is a boutique law firm seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to work with our employment law litigation team in our Downtown Seattle office. We are a rapidly growing, collegial, team-oriented firm that is dedicated to excellent client service.
We specialize in plaintiff litigation in the fields of workers’ compensation, employment law, and third-party claims. We work in a high energy, fast paced and team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, dependability, great attention to detail and a desire to lead and direct others.
- Work directly with clients on a frequent basis
- Manage a high-volume case load of workers’ compensation and employment matters
- Write comprehensive demand letters
- Draft complaints, subpoenas, tort claim forms, pre-trial orders, and other motions, as necessary
- Track statute of limitations deadlines
- Help to manage the employment law litigation team’s document clerks
- Other tasks as assigned by attorneys
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years litigation experience preferred
- Employment law experience preferred
- Intermediate MS Office Experience, adequate computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a faced paced and deadline driven environment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, 401K, medical, dental, vision
- ORCA card
- Internal promotions
- Fun team building outings
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Nicole Santiago via email: firstname.lastname@example.org