Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C. is seeking a paralegal to join our litigation practice and support the downtown Seattle team. OMW is a multi-specialty firm primarily serving Pacific Northwest clients for over 100 years. We take pride in providing exceptional legal services while creating a professional and friendly culture.
The ideal candidate for this position is committed to providing excellent client service and has a willingness to learn. We are looking for someone who is organized, responsive and works quickly. Expertise in Excel and Microsoft Office is required to help with the efficiency of tracking and retrieving information. Knowledge of insurance policies and insurance coverage is a plus but not required. This is a great opportunity to work closely with a terrific group of attorneys and staff.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following areas:
- Summarization of legal documents, medical records, employment records, etc.
- Organization and maintenance of files and case materials (binders, case lists, contacts, etc.)
- Assisting attorneys with trials and hearings; arbitration and mediation preparation.
- Assisting during case settlement and closure.
- Performance of court searches and other legal research.
- Performance of factual and witness investigation.
- Timely performance of related duties as assigned.
OMW is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, vendors and clients.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, life insurance, an employee assistant program and long-term disability. Additionally, this is an opportunity to work with a terrific group of attorneys and staff.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Joseph Drew at email@example.com