The Senior Contracts Administrator is a key member of the Legal team, this position will work closely with business partners throughout the company under the supervision of counsel, to develop contract templates and participate in contract negotiation, contract administration, legal requirements and contractual terms. This position will play a crucial role in defining and drafting new processes, systems and controls that will help Adaptive more effectively manage contracts administration. The position also offers key support to Legal Department administration in key other areas.
* Work with business partners, under the supervision of counsel, to draft, negotiate, and obtain approvals/signatures for various types of agreements. Under the supervision of counsel, negotiate terms of select contracts within Adaptive legal, risk, and financial parameters while ensuring they meet all compliance regulations and internal policies. Ensure all final electronic documents are stored in a system of record.
* Maintain an inventory of all contracts and engage business owners during the contract lifecycle to ensure all milestones, termination/renewal notifications, and/or deadlines are properly met
* Provide guidance to business partners on the development of agreements and ensure contract administration is handled per the Company’s Contract Review Policy
* Draft and update policies and procedures pertaining to company contracts
* Support ongoing improvements to contract templates
* Support implementation of contracts management system and act as system administrator
Responsible for the maintenance and organization of the company’s contract archival and administration system
Partners with the Legal Operations Manager to ensure department administration is handled in a timely and effective manner
Requirements: Associates or paralegal certification; 5 years minimum experience
Area of expertise: Contracts
Permanent Full Time Position
Apply online: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/IH1