Highly respected creditor’s rights litigation firm located in downtown Seattle is looking for an exceptional paralegal to start immediately. Law practice includes credit enforcement, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, secured transactions, real property law, some civil transactional work, and commercial foreclosure matters. This position will involve working closely with lender clients, attorneys, opposing counsel, and our other dedicated paralegal; managing all aspects of state and federal court litigation; comprehensive file, docket, and calendar management; and light office management duties in our newly build office space.
Salary competitive for top end firms and will also depend upon experience. This would be an in office, as opposed to remote, position for a standard work week.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Drafting documents, pleadings, and correspondence
- Comprehensive case and calendar management
- Electronic and hard-copy court filings (both state and federal)
- Docketing/calendaring case deadlines and reminders
- Assisting with all aspects of lawsuit
- Maintenance of assigned electronic and hard-copy files
- Assisting other firm paralegal and attorneys wherever needed
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to independently manage assigned case load, including prioritization of deadlines and keeping attorneys informed
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules and filing procedures
- Must be organized, with excellent attention to detail, and active anticipation of case needs
Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel; familiarity with Sage Timeslips preferred
A positive and “can do” attitude for any task at hand
Please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday, November 10, 2023:
- One-page resume
- Cover letter or detailed transmittal e-mail message
- Availability for an in office interview
- Three excellent references
Thank you for considering working with our firm!