FULL TIME PARALEGAL – Try-Cities, WA
ELG Estate Planning is a preeminent Estate Planning and Elder Law firm comprised of talented legal professionals committed to providing clients the right Estate Plan so they can live their best future.
Spokane is the headquarters of ELG Estate Planning, with additional offices in the Tri-Cities and Seattle. ELG Estate Planning is looking for a talented, hardworking, and motivated Estate Planning and Probate paralegal for our Spokane office.
- Two+ years of experience as a paralegal in Estate Planning and Probates
- Knowledgeable and skilled in software programs, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn HotDocs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills and attention to detail
- Curious, growth-minded, and a problem solver
- You take pride in your quality of work and are willing to go the extra mile
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
- Fit with the firm culture of the pursuit of excellence and dedication to growth
- Embrace and exhibit compassion and responsiveness to clients’ needs – we serve people, not corporations
- Enhance our positive and supportive work environment
- Align with the strong esprit de corps with the other members of the Team
At ELG Estate Planning we take pride in our compassionate, knowledgeable staff. We provide a dynamic atmosphere that allows our staff to achieve career fulfillment while valuing family life apart from work.
- Salary range: $40k to $55k, depending on experience
- Full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid time off, and a Simple IRA with a 3% match.
How to Apply:
- Reply to this post/Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your resume AND a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the position.
- The subject line of the email should be your last name (spelled correctly) followed by “detnelat lagelarap.”