Family Law Paralegal – Tacoma, WA
We're looking for dynamic Family Law Paralegals with experience in Washington state to join the McKinley Irvin family, supporting our Tacoma Attorneys either remotely, in-office, or hybrid.
For a full job description, please visit: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=41411&clientkey=6BB1C280CC57C5A22AA5705137AB61D2
A completed application, cover letter, resume, and salary expectations are required for consideration.
What we offer:
- Work that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others
- A supportive community of purpose-driven individuals
- Training and development opportunities to design a career you love
- Competitive compensation, PTO, and benefits
- State-of-the-art technology, resources, and support
- Opportunities to work 100% remote, on-site, or hybrid, depending upon preference
- $28-$50/hour commensurate with applicable experience
What you contribute:
First and foremost, we are empathetic advocates for our clients. We provide a supportive refuge during their time of crisis, while relentlessly pursuing the best possible outcome for their futures. To continue our mission, we are looking for similarly minded, full-time Paralegals. If you want to build your future along with ours, we'd love to hear from you.
- Drafting, filing, serving, and tracking general pleadings and documents/correspondence
- Create initial client Master Information List in FamilySoft and prepare draft shell initial pleadings
- Case schedule docketing, including maintaining tickle box, sending reminders, and tracking trial retainers
- Assembling mediation materials, ER 904 Notices, Sealed Financial Source Documents, Joint Statement of Evidence, trial notebooks and motion documents
- Washington State experience required
- At least 3-5 years of family law or fast-paced litigation experience required with solid academic credentials
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines under time constraints
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- High degree of professionalism and dependability
- Proficiency in litigation software including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Family Soft, and time-keeping applications
About McKinley Irvin:
With offices in Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Vancouver, and Portland, McKinley Irvin is the Pacific Northwest's largest family law firm. For over 30 years, we've dedicated ourselves to our clients, their families, and the evolving nature of what it means to be a family. It is our goal to achieve the best possible results for our clients, while at the same time delivering world-class personal service.
We believe families are the root of civilization, that healthy families create healthy communities, and that communities are the foundation of the country. By helping one family at a time, we better our society as a whole.