We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Todd A. Bowers & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Insurance Companies, is seeking a legal secretary with civil defense litigation experience to join our Seattle, WA office. Candidates must be detail-oriented, adaptable, resourceful, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting two attorneys with calendar/scheduling depositions, mediations, and hearings, electronic filing with the courts, and drafting routine correspondence, motions, and pleadings. Required work hours are 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Monday through Friday. The position is classified as a hybrid role, meaning that the work arrangement calls for hours in the office and virtually. Everyone in a hybrid role are required to spend some time in the office. Work arrangements could change over time based on business needs.
Located in Seattle, WA we enjoy and active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
- 1+ years of civil defense litigation secretarial experience preferably in the area of insurance defense
- Proficiency in software technology, tools, and case management software
- Experience of E-Filing with Washington court systems
- Knowledge of the Civil Rules for Superior Courts in Washington
- Knowledge of legal and medical terminology, local and state rules regarding pleadings and pre-trial
matters, deadlines, and filing requirements
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/aQWbwoCzO88dtD4aTdXBy