We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Todd A. Bowers & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm insurance companies, is seeking a paralegal to join the Seattle, WA office. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting two attorneys with written discovery, medical record collection, witness disclosure, expert witness preparation, and pre-trial motions in first and third party insurance defense cases. The most qualified candidates will have the ability to work independently, prioritize workload, multi-task in a fast paced environment, and communicate effectively.
Located in Seattle, WA, we enjoy an active, busy civil trial practice. We provide a congenial, team-oriented professional work environment with skilled support staff.
- Undergraduate degree/paralegal degree and/or paralegal education or legal experience is preferred
- 3-6 years of civil litigation experience in the area of insurance defense or personal injury
- Background in preparing/requesting discovery, medical record collection, and trial preparation
- Working knowledge of Washington Civil Rules of Procedure and Rules of Evidence
- Strong computer skills and experience working in an electronic/digital environment
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wyYGBRFNnoqlCr4WSq5XW