Senior Paralegal – T-Mobile USA, Inc – Bellevue, WA
T-Mobile has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Paralegal to work in the Marketing Contracts and Promotions Legal team. This position will partner closely with attorneys, legal professionals, and cross-functional partners to deliver an excellent experience to stakeholders across the Marketing organization.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self-starters who are ready to go, go, go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
Full job description and to apply, click here: https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/13400429/sr-paralegal-bellevue-wa/
What you’ll do in your role.
- Draft, negotiate, and review legal documents with a variety of suppliers and vendors, including, master agreements, amendments, statements of work, event and sponsorship agreements, and NDAs.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders among various business units, including, Marketing, Procurement, and Supply Chain. You will partner closely with these stakeholders to provide contract subject matter expertise during all phases of the contract lifecycle.
- Provide guidance to Procurement and other internal business stakeholders as required, including, but not limited to, advising on contract template usage, contract interpretation, complex drafting, and negotiation.
- Identify business and legal issues and risks with regards to the commercial relationship and provide creative solutions to achieve stakeholders’ goals in a manner consistent with T-Mobile polices and interests.
- Develop and manage contract processes to track transactions from beginning to end. In this role you will have the opportunity to propose innovative solutions to streamline the contract process and work with internal teams to implement contract management solutions.
- Provide administrative support such as tracking contracts through their lifecycle, preparing executable drafts for finalization, delegating contract intake, and providing reporting as needed.
- Support marketing promotions and sweepstakes for stakeholders throughout T-Mobile.
- Partner closely with internal and outside legal professionals as needed.
The experience you’ll bring.
- 5+ years’ experience as a transactional paralegal (or equivalent) with experience in contract drafting and negotiation preferably within a law firm or legal department.
- High personal and professional integrity, detail oriented, and strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Proven experience of independently drafting, negotiating, and reviewing business and legal terms in commercial contracts.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across many assignments with some direction to meet demanding deadlines.
- Experience with MS Office Suite applications, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint; collaboration platforms like Teams and Slack; Adobe Acrobat; and contract management platforms such as iManage.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Paralegal certificate preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to pass background check
- Legal authorization to work in the US
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation, or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.