- Drafting correspondence to the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”), Department of State, (“DOS”), Department of Labor, (“DOL”), U.S. Consulates, and other government agencies, as well as clients and others.
- Assisting in preparing the various forms and coordinating organization of the documents required for filing various petitions and applications for non-immigrant and immigrant classifications and naturalization & citizenship with DHS and DOS.
- Preparing, filing and handling a wide range of non-immigrant petitions, including H-1B, E-3, TN, L-1, and O-1 petitions, I-140 immigrant petitions, I-130 immigrant petitions, and I-485 adjustment of status applications.
- Assisting in preparing the various forms and helping coordinate organization of the documents for PERM labor certification applications.
- Performing research on immigration-related issues.
- Staying current on immigration related laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
While a candidate's knowledge and experience are carefully considered, demeanor, attitude energy and initiative are of particular focus.
We offer stability, financial health, professional excellence, a wonderful working, environment, and competitive compensation and benefits.
Ryan, Swanson, & Cleveland, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, gender, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other legal protected status.
Please send cover letter and resume to the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please.