Real Estate/Litigation Paralegal
About Landerholm, P.S.
Since 1948, the attorneys and professionals at Landerholm, P.S. have served as legal advisors and trusted advocates to individuals and businesses throughout Southwest Washington and beyond. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, we focus our legal practice in the areas of business, estate planning and probate, litigation, real estate, and workers’ compensation. We offer a great working environment and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
Summary of Position
Landerholm, P.S. is seeking an organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to work with the attorneys and staff in our Real Estate/Litigation Department. Must have strong organizational skills and knowledge of the county courts and recording office. We seek a self-starting individual who can work independently.
- Assist the attorney with initial client conferences and follow-up meetings and calls.
- Assess and prepare various contracts including deeds, leases and closing documents.
- Draft pleadings for real estate related litigation and coordinate with County Courts regarding filing.
- Coordinate calendars, manage projects and follow up on all deadlines
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to draft documents with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to analyze options and anticipate client and/or attorney needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- ·ProLaw and iManage experience, a plus.
Requirements & Prerequisites
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in real estate law and/or litigation.
- Full-time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.