To see the latest issue (March - April 2013) of our Bi-Monthly Newsletter, Findings and Conclusions, click here.
If you are not yet a current member, click here to join today! ($85 a year regular, $40 a year for students). WSPA's Bi-monthly Newsletter Findings and Conclusions is one of the key benefits of Membership.
Important benefits of membership in WSPA include:
- Subscription to WSPA's newsletter, Findings and Conclusions. The newsletter is usually issued six times each year and covers a variety of statewide and national issues of interest to paralegals/legal assistants. (See sample newsletter issue here.)
- When you join WSPA, you automatically become a member of NFPA (the National Federation of Paralegal Associations). A portion of your dues paid to WSPA is paid to NFPA. You will receive all of the benefits of NFPA membership, including a subscription to the National Paralegal Reporter magazine in addition to your WSPA benefits!
- Reduced rates for professional, educational, and networking events sponsored by chapters and in state-wide events such as the annual State Convention and the biennial Legal Resource Seminar.
- WSPA Membership Directory listing the employer and the specialties of each WSPA member.
- Access to the WSPA Job Bank, a listing of subscribing employers' paralegal job openings.
- Access to WSPA's periodic surveys of salary and other professional matters.
- The opportunity to network locally, statewide, and nationally with other members of the paralegal/legal assistant profession.
- The opportunity to influence legislation, other professional attitudes, and public opinion affecting the paralegal profession, including regulation, licensing, and certification issue.
In addition, as an NFPA member you will be eligible for numerous insurance benefits, discounts, and special memberships. See the NFPA web site for details.
Great Benefit! WSPA Members can now obtain personal disability protection, group disability plan supplementation, and even business overhead expense, all at a discounted rate! The cost savings available through our chosen provider, Standard Insurance Company, may more than pay for your WSPA Annual Membership Dues! For more information and sample rates, click on the link below. To determine which option is right for you, please email Dan Cobb of Dan Cobb & Associates (email@example.com) for more information or call him at 425-289-1900 or 1-888-452-6647.
New Member Benefit - More Info. about Personal Disability Insurance (400kb PDF)
<< May 2013 >>
| S || M || T || W || T || F || S |
| || || || 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|
| 5|| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9||10||11|