The 2009 NFPA Joint Leadership & Regulation Conference will be held on May 1 - 3, 2009 in Seattle, Washington.
Here is your chance to learn from some of the best and brightest paralegals in the Nation. Please consider attending this convenient conference and gain some key leadership skills or knowledge about national paralegal regulation topics.
• Designed specifically for NFPA members who want to be leaders or those who want to be better leaders!
• Discover the keys to effective leadership as recognized leaders share their tips, experience and insights • Gain valuable skills in a hands-on, challenging, and rewarding learning experience
• Make connections and exchange ideas with your peers from around the country
• Return to your job more knowledgeable and inspired about your profession
• If you want to be a paralegal of influence …or you are already, but stronger leadership skills would help you to be even more successful you must attend this training!
• Exchange ideas and information with paralegals from across the United States
• Learn to work with your local and/or state Bar Association(s) to make regulation a reality
• Gain an understanding of the legislative process
• Discuss past regulation efforts and hear the latest on current regulation proposals
• Learn about the Legal Technician proposal in Washington State
Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, as well as lunch on Friday and Saturday is included! See the entire Agenda here.
There is no cost for the conference; attendees are responsible only for travel & hotel expenses.
You must be an NFPA member to participate in the Leadership Conference, but the Regulation Conference is open to non-members (please note, there is a $75.00 registration fee for non-members).
Ready to Register? Register online here.
Additional information on both this Conference and the Oct 29-Nov.1 2009 Annual Convention taking place in Portland, OR can be found on the NFPA website (www.paralegals.org).
Thank you to the Washington State Paralegal Association for hosting this event.
I look forward to seeing many of you there.
Tracey L. Young, RP
NFPA Vice President and Director of Positions and Issues
NFPA - The Leader of the Paralegal Profession ®
NFPA Regulation/Leadership Conference
May 1 - 3, 2009
NFPA Annual Convention
Come to Oregon, Be a Paralegal Pioneer
Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2009
Red Lion Hotel on the River - Portland, OR